5 extra pins
Pin diameters: 0.8 mm, 0.9 mm, 1.0 mm
Yellow plastic body
Removes watch links
The SE JT6305-4A Watch Link Remover is great for changing batteries and removing links from most metal watch and bracelet bands with push pin links. The twist design makes it simple to remove or add links to your watch band to achieve the right size without scratching the band. This product includes 5 extra pins with the diameters of 0.8 mm, 0.9 mm, and 1.0 mm. You can save money and time by removing or adding links yourself.
Instructions for Use:
1) Place your watch link remover on a flat surface with the pin side up.
2) Place your watch band flat and flush to the left hand side wall on the watch link remover.
3) Line up the link that you want removed with the pin.
4) Turn the handle so that the watch link remover pin pushes against and pushes out the pin in your watch link.
5) Turn the handle so that the watch pin remover retracts, and then remove the pin from your watch link.
-Great for jewelers and watchmakers
SE Commitment Statement:
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE JT6305-4A Watch Link Remover.
IPR Rights Notice:
Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
SE JT6305-4A Watch Link Remover - B06XJ7FLM8